According to the American Heart Association walking has the lowest dropout rate when it comes to getting and staying active. The benefits of working out at least 30 minutes a day include:
- Reduce your risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
- Improve your blood pressure, blood sugar levels and blood lipid profile
- Maintain your body weight and lower the risk of obesity
- Enhance your mental well-being
- Reduce your risk of osteoporosis
- Reduce your risk of breast and colon cancer
- Reduce your risk of non-insulin dependent (type 2) diabetes
On this page you’ll find posts that will hopefully motivate you to get movin to a better mombod!
Check out the blog posts related to this page!